Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

321 - 340 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I found myself in the market - did some research - and boom - found this site.
so far its great!!! I am only on here, corner-carvers, vintage-mustang forum and the corvette forum. :)

·
Registered
929 Posts
For years, I've been seeing all the full-page ads in Village People Fanboyz magazine. I finally decided to check it out.

Or google searches. Can't really remember which was first.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Google. Always loved the V and came across this forum several years back. Now that I have a V of my own, i'm back!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I Sold a set of wheels for my ctsv to a guy thru a craigslist add and he was buying them for an event in MD. I asked him how he heard of the event and he told of this forum so I joined. I also regret selling him my drag rims and tires now I am looking to get another set!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Like most everyone else, Google.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Found the site with a google search to start researching before I decided on the platform.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I BOUGHT A 2012 COUPE LAST WEEK AND HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE INTERNET TRYING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS I CAN ABOUT THE CAR. I’M SURE SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY GOOGLE HAD A PART IN IT.

·
Premium Member
15,105 Posts
WHAT?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
Defiantly google! Been using forums for cars since my corvette to my 03 cobra to now my V. There is always at least one good forum with lots of information and I found this was the best V forum so I stayed and now have a 10k plus build going on my car because of it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Googled how to replace rear shocks. Led me to the "how to" threads. DIY success!
Further browsing on here showed all these sweet mods that can be done and how late I was to the party.
Now I can take the $ saved on the DIY shock swap (and 10x more$) and mod away. Damn.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Google, just added CTSV to the search and here I am.

321 - 340 of 372 Posts