Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

301 - 320 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Probably the same story as everyone else. Wanted to learn more about the car, and just about every Google search resulted in a link to this forum.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I basically was just doing a search for CTS-V's & the ctsvowners.com group came up in the search so I came here & registered to learn a little about the CTS-V's.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Some cunt told me about it ;)

·
2X 9 second club
11,148 Posts
was that the light blue coupe I saw on the live stream?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Decided to learn more about the car, have been on corvette forum for years. now that I have a modified V 786rwhp/745rwtq, looking to maximize what I have.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Did a google search on CTS-V's & this site along with others came, this site seems the most active & knowledgeable so I registered ...

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I basically was just doing a search for CTS-V's & the ctsvowners.com group came up in the search so I came here & registered to learn a little about the CTS-V's.
Did a google search on CTS-V's & this site along with others came, this site seems the most active & knowledgeable so I registered ...
Ste\/E, you’re good. You’re over 50, you’re in with the cool kids now. ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I heard from a buddie. Sadly he sold his V. But I ordered a lot of parts thru here when I was stationed in Korea. Stayed off the forum for a few months, just to find out I cant look at whats for sale on the classifieds any more! Sad.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

301 - 320 of 373 Posts