Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Unavowed - if you were wearing panties what type and color would they be ?

I figure you for a low cut mesh type...... Random care to comment ?
Between the 6-7 black guys trying to skeet on his face, the beer cans and windows smeared with lube...

I have no idea what's hanging down on his ankles - besides restraints. Hehehe. Thankfully I can lean against the POS in his garage while "The Crew" finishes up. Then I cuddle with Greg while he cries.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Unavowed - if you were wearing panties what type and color would they be ?

I figure you for a low cut mesh type...... Random care to comment ?
Between the 6-7 black guys trying to skeet on his face, the beer cans and windows smeared with lube...

I have no idea what's hanging down on his ankles - besides restraints. Hehehe. Thankfully I can lean against the POS in his garage while "The Crew" finishes up. Then I cuddle with Greg while he cries.
Seems like you guys can really give each other a hand with your fantasies. #loveislove.

·
Registered
294 Posts
The rip offs on FB are growing. The latest one with the guy selling the blower for $1,200 and shipping a literal brick to multiple people.
Not gonna lie, that one had me rolling.

Cashapp = no
Venmo = no
Zelle = no
Paypal = yes, and I'll cover the fees. Not even worth arguing with me about how no fees saves money. Unless I know you, I'm not doing friends and family. Plain and simple.

Worth mentioning that anyone looking to buy a used nick williams beware. I found multiple people trying to pass off ebay 102's for NW prices. If you're going to try to scam people, at least make your profile private so I can't see your post a few weeks earlier about your throttle body shitting out on you.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Not gonna lie, that one had me rolling.

Cashapp = no
Venmo = no
Zelle = no
Paypal = yes, and I'll cover the fees. Not even worth arguing with me about how no fees saves money. Unless I know you, I'm not doing friends and family. Plain and simple.

Worth mentioning that anyone looking to buy a used nick williams beware. I found multiple people trying to pass off ebay 102's for NW prices. If you're going to try to scam people, at least make your profile private so I can't see your post a few weeks earlier about your throttle body shitting out on you.
Like a guy on here who immediately started being demanding about my steering rack....do this, do that...he gave me the willy so I backed away.

Reactions: EFoxwell and Karch
21 - 25 of 25 Posts