Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was perusing the social media car groups on FB and realized I seem to be friends with a few people who are "Best-ies" with Blaise Cowan, formerly known as Jarhead and a vendor here for some time. I see posts of them living it up on a Florida Vacation or somesuch and wonder why this guy still uses his real name... lol

Blaise stiffs a guy on his turbo deal

Blaise using WeaponX photos to sell a ChinaFake copy of WeaponX hood

Blaise jipping a guy on his Group Buy hood

Blaise selling knock-off Aux Kits and trying to scam BlackMoon

Plus the whole "Aeroforce" debacle, who's threads have apparently been deleted, but included Blaise knowingly selling stolen gauges to members, lying about their providence and thus screwing a bunch of guys when warranty issues inevitably came up (and they were exempt).

So... did these guys ever get compensated for their troubles, or is Blaise "cool" now? Just wondering what ever happened before I start unfriending some unethical mofos.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
The rip offs on FB are growing. The latest one with the guy selling the blower for $1,200 and shipping a literal brick to multiple people.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The rip offs on FB are growing. The latest one with the guy selling the blower for $1,200 and shipping a literal brick to multiple people.
One guy also got a battery charger with his brick!

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are random jerk offs though, not the OG right?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
These are random jerk offs though, not the OG right?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Correct. Didn't mean to derail so early.

·
Super Moderator
16,925 Posts
This will be a good thread

My favorite scumbag angle BC used was that he was military. I have always wondered how many trusted him because of that.

The brick trick is amazing, I hope every fucking newb who bitched about the classified rules on this forum reads the brick scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Seeing all these people get scammed has made ignore some fairly good deals on parts.
This sucks for the legitimate sellers just selling parts to recoup costs on new parts they may of purchased.

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
That guy is an idiot. He was told to pay with Cashapp and he did. If that's not a big red flag, I don't know what is.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't forget the wheels shipped to/from Korea in trash bags..
THAT was him?

Geesh. How many BC fuck ups have been lost to the bin of deleted threads?

·
Super Moderator
20,806 Posts
Not to mention certain tooners and their suspect behaviors, and those threads being removed.

Oh, some of the stories I hear of other former vendors, it’s just not my place to air it publicly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
THAT was him?

Geesh. How many BC fuck ups have been lost to the bin of deleted threads?
I thought so, but don't remember for certain. Maybe it was some other fucknuckle.
True story: about a week or so ago I received a RFP from a guy with the first name Blaise. My asshole puckered up so tight when I saw it, it would've torn a hole in my panties, had I been wearing any.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Unavowed - if you were wearing panties what type and color would they be ?

I figure you for a low cut mesh type...... Random care to comment ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts