Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Siemens 60 lb/hr Injectors for sale

2K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  ABest62 
#1 · (Edited)
******SOLD********

Just replaced these Siemens/Deka 60 lb/hr injectors with ID850s. These were the injectors installed with my "Stage 4" kit from Redline Motorsports. I was making 568 whp on 91 octane with these but decided to upgrade to ID850s for more room to grow.

These go for $55/ea new, so $440/set. Also comes with plug adapters, so is plug and play in the 2009+ CTS-V. Adapters go for $50/set.

$490 +tax/shipping new,, Looking for $320, reduced to $290, reduced to $270, reduced to $250 shipped to lower 48 states.. Paypal OK..

Will trade for D3 lid spacer (only thing I can think of with similar price that I dont already have..lol) Maybe trade for something else cool, doesnt have to be for the V?? Dont need em so they gotta go.

Thanks,

Abe

Pulled them out, dried them off, capped em, pics. They are in like-new shape
Auto part

Spray nozzles are clean
Cable

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
They are listed at fitting most LS motors (LS2, 3, 6, 7, etc,, you get the point..lol). They are shorties, I dont know if that makes a difference. I would think that the longer ones would be the problem on some motors, not the shorter, but could be wrong. Maybe someone else knows??

#7 ·
I'm very interested. As you can see in my Sig I need some new injectors. I want ID850s but don't see myself being able to mod anytime soon and they are a financial commitment.

Please give me an honest assessment on how these worked on your car and how the idle felt.

Thanks! And feel free to PM me.

#12 · (Edited)
It seems as if your email has not aged yet your V username has...

Money has been sent.

#13 ·
It seems as if your email has not aged yet your V username has...
haha,, i never thought of it that way..lol

I made that email when I bought my Saleen Cobra with a 4.6L Now I have a 6.2L V.. Blend my name together Abe Best to ABest,, add the motor, there you go ;) I am getting old tho,, so your theory seems to apply well..lol

I often wonder how some people come up with their user names,, if not readily apparent,,, such as yours?? Just assumed a division or area code..

#14 ·
It was the number assigned to me at West Point. To them you're not a person.

If you didn't see my edit above, I sent the payment! Thanks!

#15 ·
Happy V-day..lol thats great!

West Point,, sweet! Ya, like anything you need to inventory, it gets assigned a number..lol

Thanks for the payment,, I'll attempt to get them mailed out today, but all depends when I get outta work.. Speaking of work, back to it (damn forums!!..lol) I'll PM you when I mail them.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.