Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to notify any customers who might frequent this site that I will be closing down my V2V Designs website sometime shortly after the close of this year. This hobby business has been fun and profitable but I’m just too busy to keep after it. As such, I will continue to sell off inventory on eBay and wind it down until its gone. This way customers who need a part can still replace just the part they might break. I will keep my facebook site (V2V Designs) for periodic car posts so my personal page doesn’t get overwhelmed by just cars, ha (and point folks to eBay). I will also continue to entertain direct sales so it’s OK to PM me. Note anyone who hasn’t bought yet; that I will be running a deep discount one day sale (via the website) on the 29th of this month to put a dent in my inventory - this for both wrapped and unwrapped splitters. With that said, I now wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Mike

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Good deal on these starting today for anyone who didn't see this post. Hell I bought two just so when I no doubt F one up lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts