Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations on a shop that can do custom work on V2s with proven outcomes. Currently just looking to have the supercharger's cooling system redone, but future will likely involve full motor build and twin turbos. Closer to Knoxville would be nice, but for this, I don't mind trailering it to make sure it's done right.

TIA

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I have a friend in Knoxville that uses Fastech Motosports. He has a 1700hp gtr that is kinda a shop car for them. They don’t specialize in LS’s, but they seem to work on a variety of higher end late model stuff.

If you’re on Facebook, look up Rob Collins in the V groups. I think he does side work on V’s. He has a silver twin turbo V sedan.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a friend in Knoxville that uses Fastech Motosports. He has a 1700hp gtr that is kinda a shop car for them. They don’t specialize in LS’s, but they seem to work on a variety of higher end late model stuff.

If you’re on Facebook, look up Rob Collins in the V groups. I think he does side work on V’s. He has a silver twin turbo V sedan.
Thanks Mike, I’ll check them out

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Another vote for Rob if you want platform specific experience.

I can send his number if you’re interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts