Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving along today and thinking how my car hasn't had any problems - until the Service Traction Control light came on. The car is a 2011 V sedan, A6, nearly stock, about 57k miles. Been reading on the forum that it could be related to a spark plug wire or spark plug? Haven't scanned it yet but will when I get home. The car doesn't feel down on power at all....

Suggestions?

·
Registered
206 Posts
sometimes low mileage doesn't mean much for our mag ride. Have you taken a look underneath at your shocks to see if any seepage has coated them? also double check your mag ride sensors that clip onto the top of each shock to make sure they are fully clipped/seated. check the 30 amp fuse up front also although this is probably less likely

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drove the car today around town and no lights at all. Scanned the car yesterday when I got home and it had no lights on in the dash and no codes.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hmm, all I know is if you unplug the maf on any newer gm you get that message... Could also be a funky wheel speed sensor... But that's usually accompanied by an abs light or low speed abs activation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts