Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new here. Picking up a set of sedan wheels from a fellow member, as the title states, I’ve got a coupe. I’m probably not the first to ask, so forgive me, but what size spacer would I need to run on the rears to retain that aggressive stance the factory coupe wheels offer?? I’m in aftermarket wheels currently and want to go back to the OEM style.
TIA.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Hello all, new here. Picking up a set of sedan wheels from a fellow member, as the title states, I’ve got a coupe. I’m probably not the first to ask, so forgive me, but what size spacer would I need to run on the rears to retain that aggressive stance the factory coupe wheels offer?? I’m in aftermarket wheels currently and want to go back to the OEM style.
TIA.
I'm pretty sure you won't need anything.

The Sedan is 9.5" and the coupe is 10"....and can go to 11" with no spacer...so it will fit.

You couldn't find coupe wheels?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure you won't need anything.

The Sedan is 9.5" and the coupe is 10"....and can go to 11" with no spacer...so it will fit.

You couldn't find coupe wheels?
Not in decent shape anywhere near me. Can’t post in the WTB section yet, so took what I could find. Plus they’re black chrome, looks killer .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts