Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SEDAN - Mint Black OEM wheels & brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires for sale

My V was totaled last year but i had my winter wheels on it so my like brand new OEM black wheels are for sale with sensors, center caps and brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires. I bought them from Tire Rack after waiting 9 months + due to being on back order. once they showed up in October, i had them installed, drove it home and put my winter wheels on so they have < 20 miles on them and not even a burn out. They are basically brand new and my wheels are spotless with no curb rash of any sort.

I was planning on keeping them for my new Ferrari California but they wont work on it so my loss is your gain.

Asking $2,300 plus shipping. I can also throw in some extra black rear wheels without tires for free. they have some marks on them.

i can send you some pics if you are interested but it will have to be after I get home and take some later this evening.

Johnny 248-909-7310
[email protected]

i am in michigan so would prefer local sale but if you pay for shipping i can ship.

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
This is so tempting, but I already have 12 extra mounted tires in the garage along with some miscellaneous tires. GLWS

·
Registered
441 Posts
Pics of both the drag wheels and the two rears that have some markings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I am in Davison. I also have a pair of 18 ' Drag Wheels with Nitto DR's. They only have 9-10 passes on them if you're interested.
I already have a 18" Forgestar F14 Drag Pack on the car ... I'm in the Clio - Mt Morris area ...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Photos added. They’re all super dusty so I’ll clean them this weekend and take better pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I'd love to have the OEM Wheels & Tires but short of cash right now, been trying to sell my F10's on Facebook but no luck so far. Sell the OEM's to me at a decent price & I'll gladly pay you on Tuesday ...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm interested, i'll call you about them tomorrow 12-06-19. Can i call you in the evening ? What is the best time to call ?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Not sure he's even replying to anybody, I've sent him several PM's with no answer, think "charged 011" has too ... I'm probably only 20 miles or so from him ...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got a hold of him by texting his phone number and just sent him a check for the wheels and tires. I guess he is not responding on this forum anymore because he doesn't have a caddy anymore and lost interest, just my guess.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts