Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always wondered how we would fair against them. The Mercedes dude was feeling pretty cocky due to a fly by he has done earlier. Side by side he finally rolls his window down and asks about mods (headers and intake), he is stock. He smiles and mentions the light has turned red. Two lanes, 49 mph zone, too many people around to do much. His window is back up, and he’s chipping at the bit. Green light! Minimal slip with the Continentals, and I pull hard, can’t even see him in my peripheral vision. I shut it down at 45, and he finally goes by.
Side by side in traffic and he doesn’t seem to want to roll his window down.
Nice looking car, white with black accents.

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
2018 model, per Car & Driver:
"Firmly planting the right pedal against the firewall resulted in a quarter-mile time of 11.2 seconds and a trap speed of 126 mph. The colossal coupe proved eager to accelerate at speed as well and managed to shave 0.3 second from the 30-to-50-mph and 50-to-70-mph times recorded by the more pedestrian S560 4Matic coupe"

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude was big. Maybe it was his added weight?

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
The article was also about a coupe. Was yours a sedan? Maybe a bit slower. 126 mph is pretty stout for a stock car.

·
Premium Member
3,924 Posts
Last time I was at Woodward before the pandemic, I took out a new 63S debadged wagon 2 or 3 times with 3 adults in my sedan and just the driver in his, but from a 40/50 roll. I posted it a while back, but the details are gettin fuzzy. #covidvacbrainfog

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The article was also about a coupe. Was yours a sedan? Maybe a bit slower. 126 mph is pretty stout for a stock car.
Coupe, believe. I’ll try and look at the dash cam when the wife isn’t around.
Speaking of, I need to upgrade to a 360 view, and WiFi dash cam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts