Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone besides myself going to the Rolex 24 on January 28/29? If so, are you going to be in the Cadillac V Corral?

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You definitely should check it out. It is quite an event. You can walk all around the track. Get pit passes - they are worth it. You can come and go as you please, so you can bring your own refreshments and food. If you take beverages inside, just make certain they are in cans, not bottles. This includes beer. We used to go back outside and eat and drink, but I will be in the V Corral this year, so we will see what that is all about. Be sure to BRING EAR PLUGS. Trust me, you will hear the cars. After a few hours you don't even need to look at the track to recognize what car is driving by. You can totally tell by sound, and believe me it is aural sex.

· Registered
1,484 Posts
I don't think we'll receive then until about 2-3 days before. I went to a corral event before and received the tix just a few days in advance. Looking forward to saying hi to you all!
I'll be there in the corral, and i just got a FedEx notice that my tix are on the way! Went last year, will be way better to park inside..like a baller.. lol

Reactions: tinman

· Registered
1,633 Posts
I haven't been since 1998. I really want to go again bad, but I just haven't planned ahead enough.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts