Looking for a set for a coupe.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good idea

Registered

Registered
Okay. I understand about mods, in fact I got banned for two days on here for replying to a "for sale" post because I did not have 50 posts. I had 48 posts and almost 90 days on the site and I was not trying to sell anything but I still got hit so I know the ban hammer is strong on this site, but from what I see is that Jim, who is a premium member and should be able to post, is listed as the discussion starter and post #1. Post seems like a legit wtb post. Ctarb1 responds with "@Karch" which seems like a, hey this guy has what you need, to which Karch replies with "T/Y".

This all seems like a perfectly normal conversation for a wtb section. Then we get to the second round of responses which goes, "@Karch again...", "No Shit,..not worth the bs, good luck", and "Good idea." Which makes it seem like, da*n, this Karch guy must be a real a**wipe or something (no offense). If it's not worth the bs to try to buy anything on here because of him. Makes you think, there's got to be a story to how/why these guys are bashing him.

I guess the scam posts are being removed before I see them and the site re-numbers the next post so it looks like everything is in sequence and nothing is missing. So I hope you see where the confusion comes from.

Registered
Correct the @ karch is merely to alert him to the scam, Jim was legitimately trying to buy the rocker blades and got a response from a one post wonder saying he had a buddy with one in excellent condition and to contact him on a certain email. It鈥檚 literally always the same scam with different names and email. I swear if you post a wtb ad for a gently used hooker with a bag full of cocain someone will respond with one in 鈥渆xcellent 鈥 condition that their buddy has!! I stopped with the wtb you just get scams

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm giving up on the rocker blades but could use a hooker!

Super Moderator
Here is the offending post:

As to the comment about being at 48 posts...let鈥檚 just say there are certain 鈥榯riggers鈥 that irk the moderators, such as post whoring, sudden acceleration of posting, etc, that gets our attention.

Of course none of this would be as much an issue if we still had the old filters in place, but we don鈥檛, so we have to take extra measures/work.

And if anyone writes to that email address in the photo I just posted, you鈥檙e on your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Lol, I bet that Morgan Reese guy has one! He鈥檚 got everything! Personally I think Morgan鈥檚 mommy needs to cancel his internet service and kick him out of the basement....

Registered
It's no biggie about the ban, over and done with, but I don't think I hit any of those triggers. Anyway, it was just getting part of the conversation making it seem the conversation was going in a whole different direction, lol. I know being a mod is a tough and thankless job and is usually done by people who really care about the site they are on so that's why I was wondering if they were actually bashing a mod and for what reason.

Sorry Jim, I can't help with the blades or the hooker. I do know this older lady who is a Hooker though. She swears her husband likes that she is one. Her daughter was a Hooker for a while too. Then she got married and became a Baker.

:)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not picky. Older gals have experience and if the daughter can cook, that'd be a win win in my book.

Reactions: Karch

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Feel free to delete this thread. I may try the diy method to make a set of rocker blades as I'm thinking about having the car painted and hope that the blades will keep the pebble rash at bay. Too bad the fella that bought BMR isn't on the board doing business.

Registered
It's no biggie about the ban, over and done with, but I don't think I hit any of those triggers. Anyway, it was just getting part of the conversation making it seem the conversation was going in a whole different direction, lol. I know being a mod is a tough and thankless job and is usually done by people who really care about the site they are on so that's why I was wondering if they were actually bashing a mod and for what reason.

Sorry Jim, I can't help with the blades or the hooker. I do know this older lady who is a Hooker though. She swears her husband likes that she is one. Her daughter was a Hooker for a while too. Then she got married and became a Baker.

Pic of the daughter? Number too please.

Premium Member
I'm giving up on the rocker blades but could use a hooker!
I need to see pics of the hooker before committing!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I need to see pics of the hooker before committing!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
A really dark room with vocal confirmation that the hooker is female wouldn't work???

Registered

That one actually took a second. Then the capitalization made sense.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts