Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say the new V is a serious machine as delivered. We finally got a chance to get ours on the roller after some rounds of different combinations. The boys in the shop are on a mission with this one for sure. Here is a skims of the build..

Hopefully the rains will back off soon and we can get to the track...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
2,812 Posts
Awesome! So what all was done to the heads and what size cam? Can't wait to see some track numbers!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
613 Posts
Man how I can only wish!

·
Registered
894 Posts
So it looks like you guys did Upper/Lower Pully, Headers, Cam, E-85? Anything else? I would assume injectors, and does this have a large enough fuel pump that the stock unit handled the E? 771Hp is getting it!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Can you still call that a sleeper?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Howard, care to divulge the build details? Great job!
We are trying a few camshaft grinds and two sets of cylinder head designs so until we are done I'd rather just stay in the zone. We are doing some things "outside the box" as Direct Injection has some advantages if you just start moving away from what we normally do with a port fuel motor.

We are struggling a bit with the 2016 stuff as the software hasn't quite caught up...this includes 2016 camaro and the Z.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Now I see how you guys got 771 RWHP out of this car, look at the N20 injectors and plate attached to the supercharger snout. Sweet set up!! Where are the track times, this must move pretty good. How big of a shot are you running? And what is it running on just the cam/heads setup?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts