Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At high speeds I get a wiggle in the rear. It’s a 09 sedan and could probable use a bushing upgrade. What is needed and how many are there?

Looking for advice on rear suspension upgrades.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've owned my 2013 V for some time. I have never felt this sensation until recently when I went with a shorter tire 35 down to 30 regret the decision. I know StabiliTrak will hold unless you have no tread but damn its unnerving. With 35s it would hold a WOT at 625rwhp!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The wiggle is not from loosing traction, but when over 120 the rear starts to wiggle.
Not sure what bushings might be needed? Is there complete sets out there? Replace/ upgrade rear toe bar?

·
Registered
448 Posts
The wiggle is not from loosing traction, but when over 120 the rear starts to wiggle.
Not sure what bushings might be needed? Is there complete sets out there? Replace/ upgrade rear toe bar?

Yes TRZ sells the spindle bushing kit.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: mememe123

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seems the issue was with the tires, just got a new set of Yokohama Advan and the wiggle is gone. So far they hook great. We will see how they hold up.

·
Registered
74 Posts
almost replaced the rear cradle bushing due to a similar problem, alignment and new tires fixed it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts