Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 a6
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have searched all over the net as well as our forum. Maybe I am missing something but I have been trying to find an app with an iPhone that will allow me to monitor iat2. Recently had my reinforced brick spring a leak. Luckily I fought it in time as I was planning on taking a 2 hour trip to the shore. There is an option for buying an aero force but I only need to monitor the iat2 there also dash control all work but for the price I would pay to monitor one parameter I can’t justify it.

Currently I purchased dash command and bought an obd2 wifi adaptor. I can successfully connect and view parameters but no iat2.

Emailed the company with my concerns and they said that if the pid does not view and a readable pid then the veg does not allow it. I have read that some have been able to view this iat2. Just not sure what else to to other than spend a couple hundred to view this one sensor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
642 Posts
Should be easy enough to justify, an aeroforce gauge is around 300, A burned up supercharger or problem somewhere else in the engine will cost you way more then that. And it looks way better then an outdated analog clock but just my .02

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Get a Dashlogic to monitor it along with oil pressure at the same time. I used Dash Command in the past but don't remember it being able to monitor it and it didn't play well with my new phone so I gave up on it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
On an iPhone you can try ‘car scanner’. Have never tried it on my V, but had luck on some German cars with it.

·
Registered
2012 a6
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will definitely try the car scanner app. Thanks for the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts