Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
At least your not like most of us who always want more power, my car will be going to BMR soon as well for the twins on it. I am glad you had a great experience with them, they have been nothing but nice and great to deal with for me as well. whos hood is that if you don't mind me asking I like that one
Ya they are great.. Can't wait to hear how your car turns out. Trust me, resisting getting twins has been nearly unbearable.. I do want more power, but I'm more ready to start a new project. Keeping the caddy tho..

My hood is the Weapon X carbon fiber hood. I had the custom paint scheme done at Winners Circle Custom Autobody here in Vegas. The owner was great, we grabbed a roll of the thin pinstripe tape and he taped off the design I had in my head right there. Highly recommend them for paint work. Had them redo my front bumper too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car looks great! I just purchased a 2009 CTS-V and was trying to update the badging only to find holes in the trunk when I pulled off the wreath! What was your solution for that rear trunk emblem? I am trying to figure out what to get. Thanks so much!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts