Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is NO LONGER my car; I sold it a few months back and it has resurfaced. Ended up on the other side of the country. The mods that I did are not listed, but are as follows:
reinforced brick, firewall coolant tank and upgraded pump, CSF aluminum racing radiator, and a Track Attack HX. It will be a great car for someone; I let it go when I bought the wagon...
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/1b4e7c31-91ac-4f75-b04a-e679864ef137/

·
Premium Member
13,750 Posts
be curious what it sells for, putting only 500 miles on my car last year sure has me thinking

but there is nothing i can think of to replace it so i just let it sit

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is a definite difference in the seating position; the coupe felt like you were sitting lower to the ground, where the wagon seems a bit higher. The Recaros in the coupe were less comfortable for me than the seats in the wagon. (6'2" and 240) As to the previous post by Omg, it is not hard to tell the difference from the drivers seat! The ride in the coupe was much harsher and less Cadillac like. Easier to get in and out of the wagon for sure, and the extra storage eclipses the tiny, impossible to access back seats in the coupe. Same wheel base and only a couple hundred pounds weight difference. I hated to let the coupe go, but just have too many cars to keep it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts