Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Two comments:
1. Not what I was expecting in this thread
2. Put on safety glasses. It was only your shirt that got messed up this time. But if the car was warm and it got in your eyes? No bueno.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Probably one of the few places I wouldn't use an impact. 15mm wrench on that plug and finger it out.

Reactions: AmandaRaeJeann

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Probably one of the few places I wouldn't use an impact. 15mm wrench on that plug and finger it out.
Yeah my fiance said the same thing I said to him, u always yell at me when I dont grab the impact, bc I literally never grab it. So I finally did and he was like why? Smh. Live and learn.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
The title is waaay confusing to us simple minded folk.

Reactions: AmandaRaeJeann

·
Registered
767 Posts
I tried finding something like this for a brief minute until I saw the markings underneath the V already from the lift arms. And just went with where it had been previously lifted from. But good to know the points of lift for future ref. Thank you!

You can use 4 blocks of wood on the lift or use corvette lifting plugs that lock in place.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can use 4 blocks of wood on the lift or use corvette lifting plugs that lock in place.

The lift has something similar to the first link on the side of each pole for trucks .. i thought about use them to give extra height but then felt dumb bc its not a truck. Idk. Lol I should of just used a 2 by 4 like I do with the camaro.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Since it's all confusing, I thought it was funny when my sister drove my V and she said some guy whistled at her and she said, she doesn't get that in her car.
I simply said, "It's the V"

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since it's all confusing, I thought it was funny when my sister drove my V and she said some guy whistled at her and she said, she doesn't get that in her car.
I simply said, "It's the V"
Lmao. Thats hilarious. Im at the track now with the V trying to run 10s b4 I put the dsx pump in... idk if I'm gunna hit it tonight

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm a nube on the site but I too am going for a 10sec ET. Just finished HX, ice box, plugs, 160 thermostat, new MT drag radials and skinnies on Racestar rims. Going in next Thursday for upper, lower, flex fuel, ID1050 inject, fuel pump, and tune. I sure hope that will do it. Looking forward to see your times. Love your vids.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts