Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a single TI Automotive F90000285 Fuel Pump (aka Hellcat pump). What's the rough HP limitation of gas and e-85 for the pump?

Pump chart https://www.tanksinc.com/pdf/9_Series_Hellcat_Pump.pdf

I'm planning on running PWM for the pump since plumbing a return line is a bit of a PITA. Any concerns with that?

For injectors I'm planning on ID1300s so I assume I'll run out of pump before injectors, correct?

For fuel rails has anyone ran the Faaster rails on ebay? If so how did they work out?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133384088100

TIA

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You're the only person ever on here to type the word. lol
I saw that but was hoping maybe someone would fess up. The fuel rails look nice in the picture but I've been burned by that before. I did find a website for them and the fittings have their logo on them for whatever that's worth.

·
Premium Member
16,470 Posts
They look like a rip off of Radium Engineering rails - which I have and they work pretty well. Radium makes some nice stuff and seems to have a good reputation.

I'd be wary of knock off materials or service from any company that uses Engrish - and for the price difference I'd still use Radium.

But I said the same thing about Fragola fittings and got burned there! :D

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,470 Posts
Yeah, the rails themselves all look really close in overall style, the only difference is the radium uses 3 screws on the mounting tabs, whereas the DW/ "Faaaaaast" rails use four.

But, as with all things - looks can be deceiving. Hard to say who copied who, whether or not something is truly "made" anywhere, or the quality of manufacture (billet, cast, etc). Part of me says you'll be fine with the cheap shit - but the other part of me says you really should avoid any product with retarded names like "Faaast" just on principle.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Here are some pictures I took during installation of a set of the Fasster rails.
Can get some better pics today.

They are very nice for the price! I'm running ID1000 Injectors so had to do some modifications to the mounting tabs, and the crossover line was a bit short. Seller sent me a longer line w/in 10days of letting him know.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Auto part
Light Hood Motor vehicle Automotive battery Automotive design
Motor vehicle Auto part Nut Automotive exterior Electric blue

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,470 Posts
How did the insides of the rails look? were they smooth, anodized and well finished?

Nice that they include that crossover line for sure. Any idea if it is PTFE or just a standard nylon braid?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Another option, from the land down under, is Aeroflow LSA rails.

My entire car is plumbed with Aeroflow and zero problems regarding fit and finish on their fittings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Physically the Fore Innovations, Aeroflow, Deatschwerks and Faaster fuel rails all look like they're machined the same only with different logos. It makes me wonder if they're all getting them from the same supplier and then adding logos. Radium's fuel rails are machined a little different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts