Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently installed the track attack hx and while i think its been a great mod i now have a very slow drip from the power steering hose because it wasn't long enough seat on the PS hx nipple. Did anyone else have this issue? My best guess for a remedy would be to plumb in a small amount of hose to let it reach but i was just wondering if anyone ran into this problem or has better solutions. It is the right hose if looking at the pic. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
53 Posts
No problem here with the lines reaching, there is a nut that secures to a bracket underneath but they should line back up. Might try adjusting the clamps or see if you can get some slack from the other end

·
Registered
858 Posts
The lines do reach, but I don't think the fit is ideal with the nut back on the retainer... I secured the retainer with a zip tie so it could be an inch or so forward, that way the lines don't rub on anything. I have a vadder setup though.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The lines do reach, but I don't think the fit is ideal with the nut back on the retainer... I secured the retainer with a zip tie so it could be an inch or so forward, that way the lines don't rub on anything. I have a vadder setup though.
Thanks for checking that for me aluminum. I actually did see that retaining nut while snooping around for a remedy. im going to remove it and use the zip tie this weekend. i will share my results

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Took the retaining bolt off and was able to wiggle the line snug where it should be and was able to replace the bolt as well. Thanks for the advice guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts