Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2012 CTS-V Coupe
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there somewhere that I can go to find production numbers for the different models?
Being here in Ontario Canada it took me a while to find a coupe, bringing it home I was asked twice about the car. Being an auto mechanic all my life I can say I have never seen a CTS-V Coupe for sale or on the road. The person I got mine from originally bought it in Texas and brought here to Canada because he couldn't find a dealer that had one. It was an older guy that had a collection of high end cars, he passed away and his son was selling off the collection. Maybe there are lots of them, I dunno?

Derek

· Registered
969 Posts
Here's most of the numbers for 2nd gen V production you could possibly want

· Registered
969 Posts
Only 367 V Coupes were sent to Canada by GM though. Obviously sales since have taken some across the border both directions. So, depending on where you are it could certainly be possible for that to not be any others around.

· Premium Member
44 Posts
My wife owns one and I have seen 2 others around In the area.

· Premium Member
4,481 Posts
I have some V wagons and sedans in the area (cuz they're cooler) but never a doorstop in the last 8 years. Unbelievable.

· Premium Member
4,481 Posts
My car is a doorstop??
Why is it unbelievable??
The coupe has been called a doorstop or a wedge because of the side profile. lol
I find it unbelievable that I haven't actually seen a V coupe in my immediate area in all of these years.

· Registered
2012 CTS-V Coupe
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After owning LOTS of cars this "doorstop" is pretty cool. I don't remember the last time I saw a coupe in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and I doubt there are any V versions around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.