Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have previously owned a 2018 scatpack charger. And i personally enjoy sports sedans. And the 2 im currently intrested in is a 2019 v3 or another dodge charger hellcat. I understand the speed & price difference which im not concerned about. Yes i know those dodge vehicles are EVERYWHERE. But they still sexy cars to me. I will not be racing, will be enjoying either vehicles as daily drivers. And perhaps at times ride with friends in the back. Since i have owned a charger and i know what comes with the vehicle which i personally had no issues with besides sqeeky brimbos. Would a V3 be the better choice over the hellcat? The most common thing iv read in this thread is about the shudder, transmission and cue system. Not sure if that still relevant on the 2019's or not. And is backseat worse in v3 than charger?

·
Registered
9 Posts
The hellcat is a fast car sure but at the end of the day, it’s a dodge and they are literally everywhere. With the V3, you’re getting luxury as well as performance. It depends on what you want. If you need that high end feeling, go for the Caddy. If you want power but to save money and a manual, go hellcat.

Edit: Just saw about the charger so never mind about the manual. Rear seat room is comfortable for long drives. I would say if your passenger is under, 6’2, it won’t be an issue. If you get 207.5-2019, CUE is much better as well.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Cue in the 16-17 is fine. I have it in my 16 v also had a regular 16 cts was also fine. Hell I had a14 ats also and it was fine. The slight change in our going 17,5 does hardly anything. Afaik is the same processor so it’s quick enough and the same just a lighter ui.
The V3 is unique as hell Abs not car turns heads everywhere I go. Not a lot on the road by comparison to v2’s or charger hell cats which are a dime a dozen. The hellcat is cool don’t get me wrong but every hill Billy has one lol. V3 not so much. It’s in a different league imo. Sorry but it is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts