Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. I have looked at the HP gains forum and kind of have an idea of what I think ill be making on dyno day but was curious and what others have made based off of my list. I have seen similar but cant really find something close enough. if you have anything close that you would like to share please let me know. I am sure these discussions have popped up a lot and I would hate to be one of those guys.
I will be running these mods below:

Texas speed long tube headers, had mufflers removed by a shop as well
Airaid intake with green filter
Ported snout with 102 NW throttle body
160 TS
Fabtech HX
ZL1 LID
DSX aux fuel pump
DSX flex fuel sensor
Fid 1300 FI
BTR stage 3 torque cam
.660 valve springs
Stock rockers with trunion upgrade
7.4 pushrods
TR7IX spark plugs
Melling 10355 oil pump

Thank you guys, I am hoping to get some actual numbers some time this week.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I have a similar build with a ported stock throttle body and a smaller cam. I'm at 704 on E85 taken on a dynojet.

Reactions: SimplyDreamin

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
625 gas, 650 e.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
alright guys i was finally able to pick her up yesterday here are the numbers.....

617 rwhp 631 ftlbs-torque on 93
677 on E-60 (I didn't bring enough e-85) tuner said i would be over 700 on full 85 but obviously is not certain since there was not enough.

overall happy with how the project turned out. she sounds mean and the power output is amazing. feels like im driving an entirely different car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.