Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have no knowledge of this particular car, but too many prior cars have history of not living up to the owner’s expectations.

There are a few shops I would trust, not a lot, but a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would you be able to share their names?

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
I'll try to convince in him order to do the deal he'll have to let me have it inspected
The fact that you have to convince the seller to have it inspected should be a big red flag.

Reactions: subaru335i

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
That was prob choice of wording on my part. He didn't give me any sign he'd be opposed to it but point taken. If he were to say no that's the proof I need if I needed anymore

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
35k isn’t actually bad money for a 12k Mile manual . It’s not Facebook sale group price , they probably price it at $9000

but the mods on this particular one aren’t that great and it likely led a tough 12k miles. it probably also sat in their shop for a few years which might be why mileage is so low lol.
$35 will buy you a much nicer car. Don’t shoot your load over a big blower and the sound of a cam

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
35k isn’t actually bad money for a 12k Mile manual . It’s not Facebook sale group price , they probably price it at $9000

but the mods on this particular one aren’t that great and it likely led a tough 12k miles. it probably also sat in their shop for a few years which might be why mileage is so low lol.
$35 will buy you a much nicer car. Don’t shoot your load over a big blower and the sound of a cam
@gnrfan1, This is sound advice.. If mileage is a concern, $35k will get you a pretty low mile car either unmolested, or some tasteful mods done by a reputable shop and tuner, which IMO is worth more than body mods and the wrong blower..

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Super Moderator
20,868 Posts
Do not post in the classifieds. It is clearly stated in the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.