Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you want to discuss politics, go to twitter or Facebook, or PM.

DO NOT DISCUSS POLITICS IN ANY OPEN THREAD ON THIS FORUM.

Get it?

Why? Because, unlike you, I don’t care about your opinion unless I ask for it. Nor do most others. Hell, I bet your spouse doesn’t either as they probably know it already.

Let’s face it, you aren’t coming up with anything new or insightful, you’re probably regurgitating something you said before, or perhaps you heard or read it elsewhere.

Kudos to you if you give that person credit, else plagiarism.

Why else? Well, we are not your toddler, so we probably have our own opinions. Isn’t that why we always watch the same ‘news’ channel day in and day out, so we can verify and agree with all that are of the same mindset?

Let’s pretend that everyone has an opinion, and let’s really stretch ourselves and give others the respect of having a different opinion.

The best way to do this is to not post your overstated and tired opinion here.

Again: Twitter and Facebook are great for that.

I will be optimistic here and thank you all in advance for, if not respecting this, then at least abiding by it.

Thank you.

For the record, I am totally against the existence and spreading of Covid-19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
I like titties.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
928 Posts
I like titties.
That's a better response.

You're probably too young to understand that reference lol.

EDIT holy shit I'm old. I googled "I like pecans and caramel too. I love chocolate oh yes I do" and nothing came-up (turtles jingle from ~ '73).

Never mind - as you were.

·
Super Moderator
16,925 Posts
That's a better response.

You're probably too young to understand that reference lol.

EDIT holy shit I'm old. I googled "I like pecans and caramel too. I love chocolate oh yes I do" and nothing came-up (turtles jingle from ~ '73).

Never mind - as you were.
This might help......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I love politics. It is actually important for me to follow for my profession.

I can't run for office because I would have so many exes come out of the wood work that it would be the focus...or my propensity for speeding tickets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts