Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any idea what this is worth private party these days? Was hoping to get around 30k based on CarGurus private party valuation estimate.

Will be looking to sell in the next month or so. 2009 Black CTS-V with 6spd Manual:

Performance:
6.2L supercharged V8 with 6 spd manual
578 RWHP, 544 RWTQ @ 10 psi of boost
Lingenfelter 2.5 upper pulley with solid isolator
ID850 injectors
AIRRAID intake
Corsa axle back exhaust
NOTE: Tuned on 93 octane in TX.

Visual enhancements:
Black Moon front splitter,
New style badge upgrades,
Calipers (Candy Red) and wheels (Kingsport Grey) powder coated by Clarity Auto Detail. One caliper was replaced and the one was rebuilt when powder coated (see maintenance records for details).
Front headlights were replaced and covered with light smoked lamin-x to protect from chips.

Interior Notables:
Seats: Recaro, A/C ventilated, heated, and dual power for front pair
Moonroof
Satellite radio, Bluetooth with Bose sound system
Backup sensors (no camera)

Extras that could potentially go with sale:
New Take-Off CTS-V/ZL1 clutch and flywheel.
Other spare stock parts.
Full OEM service manual (4 volumes).

Recent Maintenance:
New tires at 104.5k miles
Full inspection suspension @ 106k. Replaced:
  • Front Struts (OEM AC Delco)
  • Front Upper Control Arms (Moog)
  • Front Stabilizer End Links (OEM AC Delco)
  • Inner & Outer Tie Rods (OEM AC Delco)
  • 4 wheel alignment
See Maintenance Records spreadsheet for full details from 2015 to present.

CarFAX Accident History:
Prior owner - a friend and colleague of mine - hit debris on interstate twice (see maintenance records for details). The title is a clear title, not a salvage/rebuild. In both cases, any part that was dented, damaged, scratched, or nicked was replaced with 100% OEM Cadillac parts. My friend was a stickler and he used a very good and customer friendly body shop (Katy Coach Works Inc).

Not on the CarFAX:
Prior owner (same friend) also damaged the rear bumper by backing into a chain link fence bolt. This is scheduled for replacement on June 28th, 2022 (+/-) with OEM Cadillac bumper painted to match.

Otherwise, it has stone chips/ dings from daily driver use and the wheels have some curb rash.

Photos:
2009 CTS-V, June 2022
with username and date from when I was initially going to sell this prior to going overseas in 2019: 2009 CTS-V, August 2019
Maintenance Records:
CTS-V Maintenance Records - Sheet1.pdf
Duplicate window sticker:
CTS-V duplicate window sticker.pdf

Edit: added photos with label on them. Not sure this is acceptable or not because those are from 2019. In any case, not selling right this moment. I was trying to get some input as to what the members here think an appropriate asking and/or sales price might be.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts