Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reviewed as many Pilot Sport 4S threads as I could and still confused. The 285/35/19 OEM size seems to be on back order for months, what size are people replacing their rear tires with, I prefer to stick with latest Michelin tire tech (unless the new goodyears are in favor). Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I have the 295s on my Coupe.... I HAD to move up from the 285s and I was using AS3s for the rain.

I can tell the difference in the rain between the PS4s and AS3s but it was worth it because the AS3s couldn't handle the 640whp.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the 295s on my Coupe.... I HAD to move up from the 285s and I was using AS3s for the rain.

I can tell the difference in the rain between the PS4s and AS3s but it was worth it because the AS3s couldn't handle the 640whp.
Thanks. Coupe/sedans have different size rear stock rims though right?.

Dealer tried to sell me the AS3s and I have no interest in those. I am pretty set on PS4s just figuring out what is ideal size since 285s seem very hard to source.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Thanks. Coupe/sedans have different size rear stock rims though right?.

Dealer tried to sell me the AS3s and I have no interest in those. I am pretty set on PS4s just figuring out what is ideal size since 285s seem very hard to source.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yes we do. You'll love the PS4. I got them from Tire Rack because my local tire guy couldn't get them.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Sedans and wagons share samectires/rims. Coupes are unique to themselves

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tire Sizes

Old thread but informative.
Thanks, tirerack chart for pilot sport 4S shows 295s require 10" wheel so I presume no go and I need to stick to the 285s so I guess I will order and wait...I was hoping someone has gone with the 295s on the 9.5" rims and could confirm it was OK.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am running 295's on the rear of a wagon but they are Continental tires, not sure if Michelin PS4 would also fit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’m on my second set of 4S’s on my sedan 285’s in the rear, hands down best daily drivable performance tire.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts