Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been searching for the right car for some time. Kept going back to this one. 12k miles, A6, recaros, moon roof in excellent condition with some nice mods. The 16 hr round trip drive was well worth it. Glad to be here. Damn thumbnails.

https://flic.kr/p/252XrNn

Attachments

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Welcome from Texas. And nice choice on color! Really is the best one outside of the frost white and good luck finding that shit lol.what's the mod list? This reminds me I need to update my avatar to my TG sedan I mean it's only been 9 mouths lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from Texas. And nice choice on color! Really is the best one out side of the frost white and good luck finding that shit lol.what's the mod list?
Thanks. Going to be a learning curve coming over from the turbo buicks. Has upper and lower but unfortunately don't know size. ID850's, Airaid, corsa catback, ARH LT's, cam and a few other things. Supposedly tuned by hptuners. Runs real strong but going to get a dyno tune this spring for piece of mind.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Thanks. Going to be a learning curve coming over from the turbo buicks. Has upper and lower but unfortunately don't know size. ID850's, Airaid, corsa catback, ARH LT's, cam and a few other things. Supposedly tuned by hptuners. Runs real strong but going to get a dyno tune this spring for piece of mind.
Sounds like a good starting point. Couple of things to check. With any pulley change cooling really should be addressed so check and make sure it has. If you need help with making sure it has just post up pics and ask people around here will more then be willing to help(just search first lol and use Google with site:www.ctsvoners.com after you search term). You already said your going to retune so that covers that (always a good thing to check on a used modded car). Then next put that bitch on corn as soon as you can lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a good starting point. Couple of things to check. With any pulley change cooling really should be addressed so check and make sure it has. If you need help with making sure it has just post up pics and ask people around here will more then be willing to help(just search first lol and use Google with site:www.ctsvoners.com after you search term). You already said your going to retune so that covers that (always a good thing to check on a used modded car). Then next put that bitch on corn as soon as you can lol.
Thanks for all of the info. I would like to go E85 but the closest station is 45 min away.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Thanks for all of the info. I would like to go E85 but the closest station is 45 min away.
Yeah 45 minutes away I would burn through the whole tank :rolleyes:. Really with E you have to have it close.

Reactions: Buckeyetroop

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Money well spent...

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts