Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke a quick connect 90 degree connector coming from head bypass. Anyone now the part number?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Lol. Been there done that. Take the elbow off and connect the hose to the pipe if you need to. I never replaced mine.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. Been there done that. Take the elbow off and connect the hose to the pipe if you need to. I never replaced mine.
: ) That what I just did. I call that a temporary fix in my book. Still looking for the part number.

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
I broke a quick connect 90 degree connector coming from head bypass. Anyone now the part number?
Lol i broke mine before...lemme see if i have the part #.

Was like 25 dollars though just fyi

·
Registered
7,279 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
322 Posts
Bumping this thread because yay I just snapped this POS.

msydow - if you’re still active - are you still running without it just fine? I did what you did and threw two zip ties on it.

I’m gonna buy the elbow either way. But fuck $30 for that little turd is ridiculous.

·
Super Moderator
17,042 Posts
Remove broken connector from the hose and hose clamp the hose to the crossover tube.

Factory connectors are junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Bumping this thread because yay I just snapped this POS.

msydow - if you’re still active - are you still running without it just fine? I did what you did and threw two zip ties on it.

I’m gonna buy the elbow either way. But fuck $30 for that little turd is ridiculous.
You can just used a hose clamp..

·
Registered
9 Posts
I broke the plastic threaded nipple that goes into the top of the radiator that connects to the (Inlet Hose-GM (25880392), anyone know of a replacement part number for that?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts