Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to find these on Rockauto and have had no luck. I am looking for the part # for the drivers side front most belly pan piece that connects to the forward facing driver side fender liner and to the front lip. I also need that fender liner #. I ripped that bottom part off on a high speed run and it cracked the fender liner bad.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I am understanding you correctly, the left front liner piece with the hole for the brake cooling duct is #25940079, the rest of the wheel well liner is #20851001.
Thanks!

Does that first piece connect all the way to the front bumper protector lips? I thought there was one more piece in front of that that serves like a belly pan under car on driver's side and on passenger side? or am I mistaken and this liner goes all the way to lip of bumper?

Also is there a hose/duct that goes to the brakes for cooling or is it just a hole?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It goes up to the bumper on that side, the air duct is #25796005.
I ask because the bottom piece ripped out from under car and fender line piece is still there but it is cracked. I thought they were 2 pieces one for the fender and the other as a under belly protector but if you are saying it is one piece Ill order.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It goes up to the bumper on that side, the air duct is #25796005.
This piece shows up as the duct but not a hose that goes to the brake. We do not have a hose piece that directs the air correct?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
This happened to me as well...on the highway, and my drivers side brake duct ejected itself...ruining my fender liner. I ordered everything from Rockauto and it turned out to be a flimsy POS and didn't fit. Buy it from the dealer...it's not that expensive...and the brake duct is now 1 piece, not 2. OEM part number is modified to reflect this...

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This happened to me as well...on the highway, and my drivers side brake duct ejected itself...ruining my fender liner. I ordered everything from Rockauto and it turned out to be a flimsy POS and didn't fit. Buy it from the dealer...it's not that expensive...and the brake duct is now 1 piece, not 2. OEM part number is modified to reflect this...
So which part numbers do I need to cover the underside of the driver side front bumper, replace the fender liner, and have the brake duct replaced?

Just to confirm.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Maybe I'm not helping so much, but as I recall, the inner fender extends out to the lip of the bumper. Because of the crappy clips, the wind catches it, blows it down, dislodging the brake duct, which (in 2009) was a 2 piece part. It's since been combined into 1 part and part number. A simple search will find it. I think the duct was ~$20. Inner fender wasn't really much either.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe I'm not helping so much, but as I recall, the inner fender extends out to the lip of the bumper. Because of the crappy clips, the wind catches it, blows it down, dislodging the brake duct, which (in 2009) was a 2 piece part. It's since been combined into 1 part and part number. A simple search will find it. I think the duct was ~$20. Inner fender wasn't really much either.
Ok so is the brake duct part of the one piece design or are you saying it is one piece fender and under body and the actual duct is still a separate piece??

Sent from a misfiring cylinder

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
The driver side is one piece and the passenger side is two piece (almost sure it's always been that way)

Ok so is the brake duct part of the one piece design or are you saying it is one piece fender and under body and the actual duct is still a separate piece??

25796003 is for the Left finder extension. This covers from about half way up the front of the wheel well to the front of the bumper. There are one of these on each side and another middle body pan that covers the middle from the bumper to the K member.

25796005 is the driver side cooling duct.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The driver side is one piece and the passenger side is two piece (almost sure it's always been that way)

25796003 is for the Left finder extension. This covers from about half way up the front of the wheel well to the front of the bumper. There are one of these on each side and another middle body pan that covers the middle from the bumper to the K member.

25796005 is the driver side cooling duct.
Thanks for the help here everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts