Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had PPF professionally installed on their CT5 or gotten a quote for it? I requested a quote for the full car (CT5-V BW) with Xpel Stealth PPF. Including the paint correction and prep, the cost was right at $10k. I wasn't prepared for it being that much, but maybe my expectations were wrong.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Depends how much correction needs to be done.
new cars usually aren’t that bad but I’ve seen some fresh off the truck swirled too shit from plastic wrap holding sand and rocks or the dealer washing it with sos pads..joking about the sos pads, but dealership washed are worse than auto washes.
Shop around a bit, maybe even out of town..location dictates price so my quote here wouldn’t be the same as yours.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
if the laser cutting isnt available for that model yet and has to be done by hand , expect it to be in the 7k+ . for cars that can have them cut , my v3 was about 4k in late 17

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I did Dip Your Car...DYC. Sprayed on. Working great.

·
Registered
2012 Wagon A6
110 Posts
my 2012 Silverado 2500 was $800 for bumper and grille/hood trim piece.

my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited was $1,750 for front bumper, fenders, grille, and hood.

Just for reference.

I am not worried about my CTS-V until its done being built so I can't comment on how much it is for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.