Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve called and left a couple of voicemails over the last couple weeks to see if you can help me on purchasing a used vehicle. When I called Sewell Cadillac and asked for you they transferred me to your voicemail but it said Sewell BMW. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. So was he just on this site to sling cars. I thought he was one of the rare salesman that actually have an interest in what they sell.

·
Jaguar
866 Posts
He went to BMW last year some time. Pretty sure his handle was just Jay Lane. But he did have a blue coupe and raced it, I did a couple Texas mile events that he attended and participated in. Dustin Callaway is the Caddy guy to talk to at Sewell in the Dallas area, I believe is handle is Big Tymer.

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
Ok. So was he just on this site to sling cars. I thought he was one of the rare salesman that actually have an interest in what they sell.
He did and he helped out a ton of members cross country get into V's for a great price. He also owned one and raced it so he was far from what you are portraying him to be.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He did and he helped out a ton of members cross country get into V's for a great price. He also owned one and raced it so he was far from what you are portraying him to be.
What? I knew he helped lots of guys get into a car and he was well respected. That is why I called him a couple of times and left messages. I’m not portraying him as anything. I wanted his help because I thought he was an enthusiast who lived down Texas way. I thought someone might know him, give him a call and have him respond to this. EVERY car salesman I’ve dealt with treats cars like they’re selling an appliance.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
He was the vice president of the V club, some what active member on here, and V enthusiast among other things. Helped a lot of folks get into V's. Took care of me when I had some customer service issues. Good dude

With that said he went to Sewell BMW a year ago. No longer associated with Caddy. He announced his move on here as well as through the V club. After that he pretty much fell off the map. Ive been to quite a few V club meets/greets, events and he didn't attend any of them. Probably doesn't even own his V any more

The new sales rep at Sewell Dallas for the V Club is Dustin Callaway. He may be able to take care of you

Dustin Callaway
Sales Advocate
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for everyone’s help.

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Dustin has an ATS V now, was in a CTS V. Jay is still with Sewell, just not with Cadillac. Get with Dustin.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts