Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i got my car retuned yesterday and swapped my plugs out for BR7EFs along with adding a NGK wideband kit. Did a bunch of road tuning and dyno pulls no codes. Then left to head home on my 4 hr drive did a lil 1-3 pull and noticed a code a few minutes later. Brought it back around and read a P069e and P0231 code. Cleared them and noticed it 10-15 min later after a lil spurt of 100 mph constant driving no full throttle.
Now the car runs great(drove 4 hrs home with the code), even just a lil rich at the top near redline so i don't think the pump is failing (64% IDC). What could be throwing the code all of a sudden? Does anyone have the wiring layout for our Fuel Pump circuit?

P0231- LOW VOLTAGE FUEL CIRCUIT

·
Registered
894 Posts
So i got my car retuned yesterday and swapped my plugs out for BR7EFs along with adding a NGK wideband kit. Did a bunch of road tuning and dyno pulls no codes. Then left to head home on my 4 hr drive did a lil 1-3 pull and noticed a code a few minutes later. Brought it back around and read a P069e and P0231 code. Cleared them and noticed it 10-15 min later after a lil spurt of 100 mph constant driving no full throttle.
Now the car runs great(drove 4 hrs home with the code), even just a lil rich at the top near redline so i don't think the pump is failing (64% IDC). What could be throwing the code all of a sudden? Does anyone have the wiring layout for our Fuel Pump circuit?

P0231- LOW VOLTAGE FUEL CIRCUIT

I had the same codes come up with my CEL. Are you running E85? Dealership said the FPCM had an issue and replaced it, haven't seen it come back since.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Pump gas, only change to fuel systems is injectors and only a wideband is wired in otherwise nothing electrical has been done. Maybe ill see if i can get the dealer to cover under warranty i still have bumper to bumper.

Just wanted to know if there was anything i could reset or swap easy to test if it is the module or just a fluke.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts