Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having hard time finding a solution to my check engine light and my car driving like crap. Only when I'm cruising it'll stutter and pop at 2500rpm. Once it does it a few times it gets real bad to where it's barely drivable. Once it's in boost its perfectly fine. It finally threw a p0131 and a p0151 code at the same time. So I double checked the harness in that area and didnt see anything wrong. So I replaced both o2 sensors and its still doing it. The codes eventually came back. Then I cleaned the maf and deleted the codes and it drove 80% better with a small stutter at 2500rpm. So I buy a ac Delco maf on Amazon but won't be here for a few days so I just got a orielly after market one til the new one comes in and it's literally the same. Still drives like crap
Have been noticing that itll hang it's idle at 1250-1500rpm sometimes also but I've looked for vacuum leaks and couldn't find any
Mods are
New era 4"
Stock blower
Stock tb
1300 injectors
Dsx aux
Longtubes
2.4/9.55
Flex fuel
Ported heads
10.5:1 comp.
All after market parts and motor have 400 miles.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Looks like that was still cold and high idle, so the maf reading isn't a good bar, and neither are the fuel trims... I'd post the same snap shot after coolant temp is up to operating.

·
Registered
858 Posts
That's interesting, because I was thinking either a fuel issue or vac leak... Whats the rpm from these shots? And what are the LTFTs?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been reading a few threads and seeing it could be my tune with my new era.
That screen shot was at idle. Just showing the voltages to the o2s because I don't know what's normal.
Whats a Ltft?
Will be swapping over my stock intake tonight after work to see if it works

·
Registered
858 Posts
Yeah the maf reading seems way off to me, long term fuel trim.. short terms should bounce around zero, and long terms shouldnt be more than 5. Unplug the maf and see if it fixes your issue, then you'll know it's the tune for the intake, and easier than swapping the whole thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts