Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1013 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Or buy every single one you can get your hands on, and turn a fat profit when guys start calling.
yeah. might even be worth scrapping some lowly base wagons (do they have the same rear fenders? or are the V's flared?)

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
yeah. might even be worth scrapping some lowly base wagons (do they have the same rear fenders? or are the V's flared?)
I was wondering the same thing...

·
Premium Member
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #983
Yay!

I wont bitch about the 2.55 griptech that's MIA, only because I'm not 100% certain it isnt in the garage somewhere... @adam112

But once I clean up the gasket surface and get it together check out the for sale section.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Hey man. If I can’t bust YOUR balls...then wut is this place coming to?

Glad you finally got taken care of!!

GLWS and finding the 2.55

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
What was wrong with it?

·
Premium Member
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #986
What was wrong with it?
Original main shaft was not up to the task (from Gforce) and took out the snout bearing.

Jokerz had a new one machined out of better materials.

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
$500...

Reactions: adam112

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Yay!

I wont bitch about the 2.55 griptech that's MIA, only because I'm not 100% certain it isnt in the garage somewhere... @adam112

But once I clean up the gasket surface and get it together check out the for sale section.

Jesse,, Is that a machined plate where the fins and orange rubber seal would go? I have Jokerz Chaos, and mine is not like that?
BTW, that shit sucks that happened on the dyno..
Later, Jeff

·
Premium Member
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #989
Jesse,, Is that a machined plate where the fins and orange rubber seal would go? I have Jokerz Chaos, and mine is not like that?
BTW, that shit sucks that happened on the dyno..
Later, Jeff
Yes - the TVS2300 uses a different gasket pattern for the ZR1 intercooler system (totally different than the ZL1 / LSA), as well as the snout being front-facing for the ZR1; so that adapter plate along with the custom snout is required to make a TVS2300 work on the LSA.

·
Premium Member
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #990
Finally got my bitch back!

Now just need the wheel.

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
Finally got my bitch back!

Now just need the wheel.

Burnout videos or GTFO!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #993
Battery didnt survive the auto repair shop - new AGM48 found.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
When is it going back on the Dyno??

Reactions: Unavowed

·
Premium Member
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #995
When is it going back on the Dyno??
Meh. Whenever I get the nerve to fuck around with ethanol timing I guess. I'm happy with an honest 830 dynojet HP on pump.

At first I realized I ordered the wrong DR size, but after checking fitment... a taller tire would probably rub quite a bit. So the tire is a bit small (and looks it) but they seem pretty damn grippy.

And yeah I might have them powdercoated after all... lol

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
I’m pretty sure the 295 is supposed to fit on lowered V’s. Nice center caps homo! ;)

Goin bronze to match I assume?

·
Premium Member
15,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #997
I’m pretty sure the 295 is supposed to fit on lowered V’s. Nice center caps homo! ;)

Goin bronze to match I assume?
You like my bulge.

In the ET street R and S/S, the only two options are a 275 (26.1 OD) and a 305 (28" OD).

There is no current 295 size that I see on MT's website. The 305 is obviously a better choice in cross section and OD, but I didnt want to fuck around with rolling fenders as I'd like to DD these for a bit.

But... the coilovers seem to be doing a great job and I have room for adjustment, so I'll probably go 305 next time around.

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
275 50 17 m&h for a better fit and taller tire.

981 - 1000 of 1013 Posts