Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Absolute trash. Ran them on my 09 Z06. They wear quickly, and get rock hard. NO TRACTION. Fell into a deal for brand new Pirelli P-Zero 355's.... but anyway.

For the V I'm a huge fan of the Continental ExtremeContact Sport. (Not the DWS 06's)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Absolute trash. Ran them on my 09 Z06. They wear quickly, and get rock hard. NO TRACTION. Fell into a deal for brand new Pirelli P-Zero 355's.... but anyway.

For the V I'm a huge fan of the Continental ExtremeContact Sport. (Not the DWS 06's)
^^^This, Continental Extreme Contacts are the best bang for the buck UHP tires. Good all around dry traction and great wet traction for summer tires. Only thing better are Michelin PSS or the new PS4 but they cost almost $100 more per tire. Next step for dry traction after these two are track tires like Michelin Cup2s or Toyo R888. Just dont ask about wet traction...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Agree on the Continental Extreme Sport Contacts. Got a set of stock size fronts and backs for the wagon last year when (DIscount Tire Direct?) were doing the ebay sales. Got all 4 shipped for <$800. Installed them about 1k miles ago and love them both dry and wet. Best tire for the $.

Reactions: jcs003

·
Registered
105 Posts
Invos are like ice skates. Super slippery and fun. No traction and fun.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts