Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2011 cts v coupe
192 Posts
I had my gf find it actually on fb market as I don’t have any social media. Guys name says it’s Cooper galeazzo

·
Administrator
22,263 Posts
Probably not the same one. Well, not from the guy I shipped it to who was a member here, I traded for drag radials and wheels, plus I added cash.

Worst part is I have never mountain those wheels and tires on my car yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 cts v coupe
192 Posts
This guy is selling a Kong max effort ported stock blower but also has the prometh kit for sale. His zl1 lid is airbrushed with an American flag. Don’t know if anyone here has posted a blower with that

·
Registered
2011 cts v coupe
192 Posts
Hey @rubberduck are you able to pm me if you have a minute? Wanted your opinion on something but didn’t want to keep using this thread as my personal build thread advice blog lol

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Premium Member
5,412 Posts
Hey @rubberduck are you able to pm me if you have a minute? Wanted your opinion on something but didn’t want to keep using this thread as my personal build thread advice blog lol
I turned off my email service several years back.

It's best for everyone that you setup a build thread.
This way, everyone can view the questions and answers, and others can also comment.

Cheers

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nitrous
Karch,
Small blower no problem with a little help from my bottle-fed friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Went deeper into the oil pump rabbit hole. The copo Camaros are equipped with LSX blocks. They are wet sump and use an oem oil pump that is low volume high pressure. PN is 19301144. It’s used on the NA and blown version’s. Based on that info and what I heard from Dart, stock volume and high pressure is the way to go on priority main oiling blocks. GM has a max rev limit of 9500rpm for the cook’s so I’m guessing cavitation shouldn’t be a problem.

·
Premium Member
5,412 Posts
That sounds like a rabbit, you need to chase down the hole. . . .

81 - 90 of 90 Posts