Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm involved with a corvette crew that organizes some cruises from time to time. They typically start around Toronto and surrounding areas but we go to Niagara Falls, Kawartha Lakes, and places in between.
Would you guys be interested in joining? I'm the only V there and there is such a limited number of our cars around here that I don't think we can do our own cruises, but who knows.

I'm also involved with a car club in Newmarket called Hwy 11 Cruisers. They have weekly cruise nights on Tuesdays and have large turnouts.
And a car club that i've been lacking on participating, but they have large turnouts is Woodbridge/Hwy 27 Cruisers. They have large numbers every Wednesday.

It would be great to connect with you guys. If you'd like, I can stay in touch with you guys if i'm going to any events.

Let me know

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
If I was still in Buffalo NY, I would cruise with u...

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Overclock This

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Hey John, you know I won't head up to Newmarket due to the large infestation of mullets! lol

I usually go to the Woodbridge event on Wednesdays, and I'll bring another V with me. When do they start up, after May 2four?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I was still in Buffalo NY, I would cruise with u...

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
If you ever come north from TN, then we surely will have to cruise

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: MYV

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey John, you know I won't head up to Newmarket due to the large infestation of mullets! lol

I usually go to the Woodbridge event on Wednesdays, and I'll bring another V with me. When do they start up, after May 2four?
Mark, I can get you one of those clip on mullets

Opening night for Woodbridge cruisers is May 16th. Let's do it!

Reactions: Blown376

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
You guys should be booking Detroit on the 3rd weekend in August for the Woodward Dream Cruise if you haven't already. We're staying at the Troy Marriott.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys should be booking Detroit on the 3rd weekend in August for the Woodward Dream Cruise if you haven't already. We're staying at the Troy Marriott.
I'm hoping I can make it this year!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might be down for something like this. Usually a good time when a bunch of car guys get together!
Stay tuned, I cant wait for the better weather!

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Are there even enough Vs in the GTA to do this? I've seen maybe 5 V's in 5 years. 1 was a wagon in the Bridal Path. Here is a 2016 I trolled last summer. [video]http://tinypic.com/r/2d83k7s/9[/video]

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know of 5 of us, and then I keep seeing Champion Motors and SPI posting vids of others. I think that there isn't a place for us to all come together, so I created one today as a Facebook group. I've opened it to ZL1 owners as well. We don't know until we try. Worse comes to worse.. we'll piggy back onto the Vette gatherings.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Im in!

I have been to the woodbridge cruisers show several times and its alot of fun. Only downside was whenever I went I was the only V there

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Im in!

I have been to the woodbridge cruisers show several times and its alot of fun. Only downside was whenever I went I was the only V there
Where do you live?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm heading to the Hwy 11 cruisers cruise night in Newmarket tonight with a few guys. There should be a good turnout tonight. Anyone else in?

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Sorry dude, I'm in Ottawa until Thursday.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry dude, I'm in Ottawa until Thursday.
You're going to miss out tonight as well.
I posted on our Facebook page that we were invited by the GTA Corvette club for their Vettes and Coffee season opener tonight

Reactions: Blown376

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is this at 401 and Mississauga Road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, on Financial Dr.
Are you heading that way?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts