Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

OMG LT4 spark plugs are awful to replace!!

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  chalizmo 
#1 ·
I bought some Accel 9059C cables a while back and took the opportunity to put in some iridium plugs while I was at it. Little did I know how difficult replacing the passenger side plugs and cables would be! I got the driver side done really quickly and then went over to the passenger side and about choked! It's crazy how much crap is obstructing the way to get to the plugs. This'll have to wait until the weekend.

Here is a reference clip that I found of someone explaining what they had to do to get access. What a PITA!

#8 · (Edited)
I bought the spark plugs to go with some Accel 9059C cables that I ran across while browsing for upgrade parts. The cables were priced $50 less than just about everyone else you could think of who sell them for $150 and I also got free shipping too so I just said screw it and decided to buy the cables. While I don't need them where I am at with mods right now, maybe they'll be of benefit later when I start working toward 700whp over the next couple of years. If anyone is interested doing the same thing you can get the cables here (link).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.