Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

261 - 276 of 276 Posts

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Of course there will be a V section after I sell mine, lol. Seems like I was always the only V at most meets I went to before. Hopefully I'll see you guys there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bought Barryg's car and transported it to the top of the state (west Cleveland). He built an awesome car I'm super happy with it!

Checking in from Strongsville

Pretty sure I saw this car at the 303 car show today, looked good. Some girl behind me was freaking out about the metallic paint lol

·
Registered
2,900 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think Dayton Cars and coffee is Saturday August 5th, 8am at Austin Landing in Miamisburg. They have it every other Saturday and the last one was July 22.

I was sitting at a light yesterday and some a-hole rolled into the back of the car about 2 mph. Took me a second to realize what it was. Then I get out to look and he's telling me out the window "it's ok, I hit slow". Luckily it didn't even scratch it. I wanted to hit him back but much faster.

I've been driving almost 20 years now, never been rear ended. I own a really nice car for a week and of course then it happens. I'm gonna put a bumper on the bumper.

·
Registered
608 Posts
That's what I thought. I eat at Star Diner which is next to BW3. On my calendar for August.
Let me know when you attend another one.. I'll roll down!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Where were my V friends?!?
I was there, but got a late start. Didn't see you, but saw the Ferrari, a group of Mini Coopers, couple of Vipers and lots of rice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
passed a black v2 coupe today in cuyahoga falls. i was in my black v2 sedan turning off of portage street. looked like it had an upgraded hx on it also. anyone on here?

·
Registered
608 Posts
What’s happening folks, wanted to reach out and extend an invite for our second annual metro Detroit ( and surrounding area) V meet and cruise! I have attached the post with the information as how the day will go. If you are interested please message me or check out the thread that Bryan made. The date is Saturday May 26th.

After the success of last year's cruise and lunch, Vince and I are taking the lead on getting something set up again this year since it seems like we're constantly adding more people to the V Community! Similar to last year, we will be piggy backing the cruise with the M1 Concourse Cars and Coffee. With M1 giving the nod to GM's this month, it only made sense to get everyone together for it!

The general Itinerary is as follows:
-7:15am M1 Cars & Coffee
-10:30am Cruise out to the Pinckney area
-35 mile cruise through the area filled with some twists, some turns, some ups, some downs
-12:00pm Route ending up at Zukey Lake Tavern for lunch

As we did last year, those who want to caravan into M1 and Park together, we will be linking up at the Moose Preserve Bar & Grille at Woodward and Square Lake, leaving from the lot at 7:00am. Yes I will be on time to my own event this time!

Vince

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome, I'm live in Strongsville and travel Rt 18. I'll keep a lookout for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live up in the Avon, OH area and drive a 2011 Red Wagon and get out to most of the shows in the area. Stop by and say hi if you find me at one of the car shows.

Mike

261 - 276 of 276 Posts