Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also have a house and a couple of businesses in Ohio... so where are my wing-men?

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Hello from up north where it snows half the year. Love your avatar there (though I HATE the new Ohio plate design, UGH.)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hi guys - I split time between Medina (NE OH) and Columbus. I am hoping to change jobs and be back up in Medina full time. If anyone knows of a good project manager position, or a good engineering position in a 25 mile radius of Medina - let me know. I am ready to get moved back up there.
Side note - do you guys go to any car shows / cruise in's? I grew up going to the car show in Brunswick every Saturday night and loved it. Here in Columbus, they have nothing like that.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes new ohio plates are awful as i have one on my hummer. you can cut a lot of the sunshine and rainbow crap off since it's just a sticker. looks much better under a smoked license plate too. i wanted a personal plate and a custom logo but ARMAGDN had 1 too many letters to get both. i registered my V at my home in ky for the cool blue plate with the license M-REAPR. plus i saved about $2500 since ohio doesn't give a tax credit for trade ins unlike every other state. f that.

as far as car scenes, there used to be some cool stuff around cinci, but if it goes on, i don't know about it. i'm looking for some good car shows in late sept or oct to take my dad too. his #1 regret in life is getting rid of a '67 red vette convertible 327/327 and i'm looking for one to take there and let him drool over it and surprise him with the keys :) he deserves it.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
New Ohio plates coming next year. I still like my red white and blue plates better. Sorry about the size, it comes directly from the Plain Dealer site.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Much better!!!!!

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Located in Pickerington, east side burb of Columbus. Can't say much about the plates, my car wears a USAF retired military plate.

·
Registered
112 Posts
513rd member here! I can't wait to switch to those new plates over the silly sunrise plates we have now...

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
those plates are so gay... nothing like having a sunshine plate on my Hummer that says ARMAGDN... with a smile

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
1 - 20 of 276 Posts