Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,819 Posts
He’s saying y’all are skinny

Forget BMI, I thought Americans measured patriotism in preexisting conditions.
Only cucks do that.

"Murican's don't go to the doctor. We just show off scars.

FWIW I am morbidly obese based on my BMI.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,819 Posts

Well? Where's the startup video? I don't see anything...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Well boys and girls we got bad news. I broke the transmission already so i ordered a circle d level 4 kit but it’s on backordered until like dec/Jan so until then I have no reverse or 4-5-6 gears. It’s the off season and gonna be cold and snowy here soon tho so I’ll be pulling it out to have my guy rebuild it when the parts come in.

·
Premium Member
16,819 Posts
Well boys and girls we got bad news. I broke the transmission already so i ordered a circle d level 4 kit but it’s on backordered until like dec/Jan so until then I have no reverse or 4-5-6 gears. It’s the off season and gonna be cold and snowy here soon tho so I’ll be pulling it out to have my guy rebuild it when the parts come in.

I haz the Opulence

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 · (Edited)
dropped the trans off today to get it taken apart and see what’s wrong while I wait on circle d to ship my parts. I ordered a tci flex plate to put in too while I’m in there. I also ordered the trz trailing arms and have plans to buy the rest of the 15” rear brake conversion stuff
Car White Hood Light Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky
Wood Automotive exterior Bumper Metal Hardwood

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Got my strut brace coated to match the brakes too and got them test fitted. I need to do a couple more things before the brakes are permanent. I also got a set of welds for the rear. Don’t mind my engine bay mess, the trans is still out waiting for parts
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive design

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle brake Crankset

61 - 80 of 82 Posts