Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You and I now have something to settle. I'm in KC and you're in Virginia ( about two phone calls and I'll know exactly where). This has gotten REAL personal as I don't take too kindly to being called a "fucking dipshit" and being told I'm trying to pawn myself off as something I'm "not or never was". I don't play nice with bullies or posers. Lets see who YOU are and what you're made from.

I think its time for you to back up your comments face-to-face.

So man up, Son. Where is it gonna be? Talking is done.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bad Grandpa, if it were "internet stuff" thats one thing. This "gentleman" has taken it quite soewhere else.

Neverdone, I'll deliver the pic in person.

·
Super Moderator
8,635 Posts
Definitely gotten out of hand. Do we need to bring Tim in as a moderator?

Reactions: Euro Trash

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Nothing good will come of this..........

Reactions: Euro Trash

·
here nor there
4,201 Posts
Well, I don't know about everyone else but I am DUN talking shit on the Internet. It's too dangerous.

Seriously Toad, ask the mods to delete this thread.

·
Trending
998 Posts
Oh for crying out loud...

·
Registered
251 Posts
And I was looking forward to seeing a Caddy beating on a Benz video. I seriously doubt we will see anything like that in this post.

·
Registered
469 Posts
You and I now have something to settle. I'm in KC and you're in Virginia ( about two phone calls and I'll know exactly where). This has gotten REAL personal as I don't take too kindly to being called a "fucking dipshit" and being told I'm trying to pawn myself off as something I'm "not or never was". I don't play nice with bullies or posers. Lets see who YOU are and what you're made from.

I think its time for you to back up your comments face-to-face.

So man up, Son. Where is it gonna be? Talking is done.

So let me make sure im clear on this, what exactly do you want to do when this magical meeting of yours happens?

·
Vendor
1,742 Posts
I expect to see this on the other forum... not here.

Reactions: neuronbob

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I've been off the site for a few days. What happened? Did someone ship a ZL1 lid in a garbage bag?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts