Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I've seen that guy around too. I was alongside him on 280 once, I was in my Sky. I got him to roll down his window and yelled "Hey nice car! I've got one too!" He smiles, drops it down a few gears and does a big burnout right there on the freeway! Friggin hilarious!

Hey my son and I just saw a silver V wagon the other night in Palo Alto. It had a trailer hitch on it. Again we were in my Sky and the guy gave us a big thumbs up. My son gave him back a nice 2nd gear LSA burnout in response! I LOVE V drivers! They are always SO friendly! Our V wagon is a black raven '12 and the plate says "V DICULUS". You can't miss my Sky, it's the one with the LSA blower lid sticking out of the hood! Give us a honk if you see us.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen that guy around too. I was alongside him on 280 once, I was in my Sky. I got him to roll down his window and yelled "Hey nice car! I've got one too!" He smiles, drops it down a few gears and does a big burnout right there on the freeway! Friggin hilarious!

Hey my son and I just saw a silver V wagon the other night in Palo Alto. It had a trailer hitch on it. Again we were in my Sky and the guy gave us a big thumbs up. My son gave him back a nice 2nd gear LSA burnout in response! I LOVE V drivers! They are always SO friendly! Our V wagon is a black raven '12 and the plate says "V DICULUS". You can't miss my Sky, it's the one with the LSA blower lid sticking out of the hood! Give us a honk if you see us.
Yeah, I always try to throw up a peace sign / thumbs up to other V drivers, but I'll defiently say hi when I see you.

Yester day around 11:15am CALIFONIA & Front streets ...

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spotted a OBM Vagon on 280 S around 3:300m-ish , it had a front plate tow hook relocated / license plate. Anyone on here ?

·
Registered
430 Posts

I have a soon to be not-stock white 6-speed coupe and work in downtown Palo Alto - hope to see you around.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I work in SF around Beale and Market street. I recently picked up a 2009 CTS-V. Hope to get to meet some you guys sometime! See you around!

I work right by you ! Market and front (1 front building). Is that the blue diamond, 6MT that was forsale in fremont?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I work in SF around Beale and Market street. I recently picked up a 2009 CTS-V. Hope to get to meet some you guys sometime! See you around!

Is that the 6-spd from the dodge dealer in San Jose?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Fremont! That's right, the one in San Jose was a black a6. I actually looked at that car back in Dec. Love that blue diamond.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I saw two CTS-V2s rolling, looked like together, on Highway 84 Valecitos Road heading towards Livermore on Sunday 4pmish. I was in my STS-V going the other way. If you're on here, just saying, "Hi!"

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
There's a red coupe I see around my neighborhood all the time. It's an older couple that drive it. Normally they drive it like it should be driven. I can't get them to run with me though. Twice I've been next to them and NOTHING. I was next to them at a stop light and nothing. So, red coupe in Rancho Cordova, if you're on here....RACE ME!

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
This past Saturday I actually spotted another V and it was a wagon. It was on highway 37 right near sears point/infineon raceway going towards Sonoma. The car was filthy, I think it had yellow brakes but you couldn't tell as they were covered in dirt and brake dust. It was caked in bird shit, mud, and huge water stains…. made me cringe.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts