#1 ·
I'm located in Raleigh, NC
2012 Black Diamond Tri Coat Coupe

Where are other NC V owners from?

#4 ·
Greensboro. 09 sedan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Do you ever make it out to any cars and coffee? I'm normally at the one in Morrisville when I had my S5, once this V is how I want it, I'll probably go to the Wake Forest Cars and Coffee due to more american builds there. Morrisville was always more German and import build scene.

#12 ·
#15 ·
Raleigh, NC here (near Cary). '14 Coupe black diamond MT6. This is my first GM car and enjoying it so far. Anyone around here currently running a V2 CTSV up at VIR or down at CMP this year?

Anyone have any good local shop recommendations? Tom Long's shop (LRR) and Mayhem motorsport are the only two I'm familiar with. Mayhem did my last roll cage, and liked their work, but they haven't been returning my RFQ on an exhaust for this new car.

#17 ·
Oops. Premature send. I've done oodles of track days throughout the Southeast, but none in my V...... Yet. Thinking about doing the THSCC event at VIR in September. We'll see how the schedule works out. Also trying to wrap my mind around the idea of having the discipline to drive on-track with an expensive( to me) street car when I've always tracked a caged and relatively expendable toy.

#18 ·
Hell yea man. You're right down the road from me, just north of GSO here! When my car is back together, come let me throw you around a bit in a coilovers/sways V!

Raleigh, NC here (near Cary). '14 Coupe black diamond MT6. This is my first GM car and enjoying it so far. Anyone around here currently running a V2 CTSV up at VIR or down at CMP this year?

Anyone have any good local shop recommendations? Tom Long's shop (LRR) and Mayhem motorsport are the only two I'm familiar with. Mayhem did my last roll cage, and liked their work, but they haven't been returning my RFQ on an exhaust for this new car.
For the love of all things good, stay away from Mayhem. I don't know of LRR.

RPM in Garner has a decent rep, PCM in Mooresville. There are other diamonds sprinklers throughout. Being a 6MT gives you more flexibility. Essentially means you don't have to go looking for Rick Crawford to tune you, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 ·
A6? Mods?

#25 · (Edited)
At Bill Black Cadillac this AM

WV plates

#29 ·
Howdy neighbor

#31 ·
What’s it worth to ya? I’m a couple hours away

#32 ·
$50 or so? I don't know what the current fee is for looking at a car...I don't want you to have to drive a bunch to look at it.
It's slightly modded, so I want to know if it is a safe build.
I am also concerned about any paint defects, since it is shown as flawless.
If you have time and are serious, send me a PM.

#33 ·
How soon do you need it looked at?

The only true way to tell how safe it is is to read the ecm. Beyond looking for al appropriate supporting parts, injectors, etc.

I know a guy that works in hickory. He sells cars. I could check with him as well.

#35 ·
"For the love of all things good, stay away from Mayhem. I don't know of LRR. "

Couldn't agree with this statement any stronger. I have personal experience with Mayhem "flex fuel tune" and would be happy to discuss in PM.

Raleigh NC here. 2011 Sedan

Reactions: adam112
#36 ·
I'll post screen shots...screw a PM, lol.

24 deg in H/O table with zero flex adders!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.