Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been running nordlocks for years and on my lowered wagon with aftermarket sways, the rear LCA bolts would still slip occasionally.

Now it's time to try these out - much larger diameter and dimpled for my pleasure (and better purchase on the aluminum subframe).

They are not cheap... $30 each or $250 shipped for a set of 8 (4 lower control arm bolts total) - but hopefully they perform as advertised. You have to call GevPwr direct through Facebook or their office as they are not listed on a website.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Gev did my control arm bushings and installed these. Alignment hasn't moved since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jcs003

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've been running nordlocks for years and on my lowered wagon with aftermarket sways, the rear LCA bolts would still slip occasionally.

Now it's time to try these out - much larger diameter and dimpled for my pleasure (and better purchase on the aluminum subframe).

They are not cheap... $30 each or $250 shipped for a set of 8 (4 lower control arm bolts total) - but hopefully they perform as advertised. You have to call GevPwr direct through Facebook or their office as they are not listed on a website.

Random did you get these installed yet? Just picked up a set after finding out my nordlock washers moved. Hoping these do the trick

Reactions: V_Wagon

·
Premium Member
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Random did you get these installed yet? Just picked up a set after finding out my nordlock washers moved. Hoping these do the trick
Yep, so far so good. I've been pleased.

·
Premium Member
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's harder for lowered cars, but the GrvPWR washers are good to go IMHO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.