Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CTS-V lid with reinforced brick and NO spray bars - $2000

LNC-2001, NCC-001, NX solenoids, NO center console switch plate, bottle heater, NX remote opener, 10lb bottle (full if picked up), all of the wiring I used to run from the trunk to the dash to the engine compartment, all of the AN hoses, 4 or 5 jet sets, and a box of random additional AN/NPT/electrical fittings and connectors - $1500

KB Boost-a-pump, used about 300 miles before I went with a DSX aux - $200

DSX aux pump, used about 1000 miles, finishing my Fore twin pump install right now. You'll need a new tank fitting and sealant - $650

·
Premium Member
16,456 Posts
You don't need the tank bits anymore for Aux kits. @adam112 or ADM on Facebook to make use of the Aux kit in a better way.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
1 Adam12, 1 Adam12, gotta 5150 inquiry on fuel hats.... 😂

Reactions: Unavowed

·
Premium Member
16,456 Posts
Tell me more about this Adam
Not to high jack but search Alm performance and design and he has a website. Slick fuel hat to replace the leaking OEM plastic elbow and has a dual feed specifically for these AUX kits - improved flow and holley hydramat so no fuel starvation.

With OP's Aux kit, you'll be in about the cost of a regular AUX kit and ahead of the game with no drilling.

I run this setup myself and it is the cat's Meow!

Updated as I typed the name wrong!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I just installed the ALM hat with deutchwerks pumps and the hat is trick, and at a very great price

·
Registered
194 Posts
Can you provide a link I searched for it & it says permanently closed

Not to high jack but search ALM Motorsports and he has a website. Slick fuel hat to replace the leaking OEM plastic elbow and has a dual feed specifically for these AUX kits - improved flow and holley hydramat so no fuel starvation.

With OP's Aux kit, you'll be in about the cost of a regular AUX kit and ahead of the game with no drilling.

I run this setup myself and it is the cat's Meow!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Damn how did I miss all of this lol.

Thanks guys!

Hats are out of stock for about 4 weeks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts