Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2011 CTS-V.
Does anybody know where I can get financing for Parts?
Wanting do some mods but would be much easier if I found a company that financed.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Secondly, This should be good :)

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
inb4 shitshow.

Also, welcome to the madhouse. I hear cash4gold is good or one of those reverse mortgage deals.

·
Dick Pickles
5,749 Posts
When I was saving up for my build, I would give tuggers in the men's room at the local Applebees on weekends. Now that I'm saving up for a converter and built trans, I'm back at it. It may not be your cup of tea, but those sticky twenty's really add up fast.

·
Super Moderator
20,830 Posts
When I was saving up for my build, I would give tuggers in the men's room at the local Applebees on weekends. Now that I'm saving up for a converter and built trans, I'm back at it. It may not be your cup of tea, but those sticky twenty's really add up fast.
Admit it, you never stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
640 Posts
inb4 shitshow.

Also, welcome to the madhouse. I hear cash4gold is good or one of those reverse mortgage deals.
LOL!! Reverse home mortgage. Then Unavowed comes back with $20 rest room tugging.

Surprised no one mentioned borrowing against your 401k. At least you'll be paying yourself back.

Welcome to the party and good luck financing your future mods.

Reactions: Karch

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Someone told me student loans is another option.

Student loans are the best option, anyone can get them. Plus they are exempt from bankruptcy so it with you for life! Win win win!

·
Registered
98 Posts
If you have a structured settlement but you need cash now...Call JG Wentworth 877-CASH NOW

Reactions: subaru335i
1 - 15 of 15 Posts