Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello-Everyone! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and my brand new 2019 CTS-V. Glad to be a part of the community. We're from the Cleveland Ohio area.

I been spending most of my free time cleaning the new "V". I took delivery last week from Augusta GA. through my local Cadi dealer. It arrived in terrible shape. Apparently, the dealer in GA. were dry dusting it in the showroom for a year. I almost cried when I first saw it.

Fortunately, I have some detailing experience so I spent a lot of time correcting the paint with Chemical Guy's V34, V38 followed up with their ceramic coating. She turned out beautiful.

I'll try to add pics of the before and after.

Either way, glad to be aboard. Hopefully I will get some great advice and new knowledge as I go along.

Thanks everyone!

Knackll

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Car looks great, I've had fantastic results with the CG's V series of compounds and polishes as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for your response! I was a little upset with myself for not getting pictures prior to shipping. Who would of expected a brand new V with 90 miles to look like it did. No wonder it was still there after 404 days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts